Booking Requirements & Cancellation Policy :
As we are a small business, lost bookings represent a loss to us and a missed opportunity for others to book; therefore, the following reservation and cancellation policies shall apply:
- A credit card or a cash deposit is taken at time of placing reservation.
- Full payment is due upon arrival.
- All cancellations prior to 2 weeks from arrival date are fully refunded.
- If you cancel outside the 2 week policy then the cottage will be re-reserved. You will only be held responsible for all nights that do not become re-reserved.
All cottages are completely sanitized and cleaned on the day of departure in order to prepare for the new guests that are arriving. For extended stays longer then 7 days, re-sanitization of the cottage and complete bedding change shall occur midway through your stay.
There is a laundry facility on premises.
We understand and respect the privacy of our visitors. Your email address and personal information will not be shared with anyone.
Pet Policy :
Pets are now welcome to join us at Central Maple Cottages, however, the following guidelines are to be adhered to:
- Pets are additional $10 per night (up to two pets), any more than two pets is an additional $10 per pet.
- In respect of other guests, all pets are to be leashed at all times while visiting outside the cottage.
- You, the pet owners, will be held responsible for any damages that may occur or if pets leave a mess that presents unpleasant odors or stains.
- You will be held responsible for the behavior of your pet(s), any major issues may result in the removal of your pet from the premises.
Thank You In Advance,
~ Central Maple Cottages